Relaciones 101
Tecnologia y abuso
En tu comunidad
¿Necesitas ayuda?
Conoce tus derechos
Ofrece ayuda










National Domestic Violence Hotline
1.800.799.SAFE (7233)
Hotline advocates are available 24 hours a day to provide crisis intervention, safety planning, information and referrals to agencies to victims of domestic violence.

Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network (RAINN)
1.800.656.HOPE (4673)
Provides information, support and referrals to help services for sexual assault victims. Calls are anonymous and confidential unless the caller chooses to share personally-identifying information.

The Trevor Project
1.866.4.U.TREVOR (488.7386)
Offers crisis and suicide prevention efforts to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) youth, 24 hours a day.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
1.800.273.TALK (8255)
A 24-hour free and confidential hotline available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress.

Planned Parenthood
1.800.230.PLAN (7526)
Provides helpline for questions that are medically urgent or to make an appointment with a Planned Parenthood health center near you. Get information on pregnancy, abortion, STDs, etc.

National Runaway Switchboard
1.800.RUN.AWAY (786.2929)
Provides support and resources to youth who have run away or are considering. Teens can call 24 hours a day just to talk or for referrals to shelter, food, medical assistance or counseling.

Safe Place
Provides information and support services to youth who are in need of a safe location due to problems at home, at school or are having trouble dealing with another serious problem.

Boys Town National Hotline
Offers a 24-hour crisis, resource and referral line to youth and families on issues such as abuse, depression, chemical dependency, school problems, and parenting troubles among others.

Other Topics

If you have questions about your rights as they relate to emancipation, dating/consent, teen parenting, moving out or other non-dating-violence-related questions, it’s important to talk to an attorney in your community who can provide you with this information. You can contact the American Bar Association to locate your state’s local bar association chapter or for a referral to a lawyer near you.